- Anaemia is strictly defined as a decrease in red blood cell (RBC) mass. The function of the RBC is to deliver oxygen from the lungs to the tissues and carbon dioxide from the tissues to the lungs.
- The decrease may result from blood loss, increased destruction of RBCs (haemolysis), or decreased production of RBCs.
Who should book this package?:
- Suitable for those with family history of blood disorders, significant heavy menstrual bleeding, pregnancy and patients experiencing anaemic symptoms.
What is included (product/service with description):
- Assessment of general health/ history taking
- Vital signs/ Waist circumference/ BMI and physical examination
- Review of medical report
- Treatment plan / Referral if indicated
Book your appointment now. Upon booking you will receive a payment confirmation. Choose your preferred appointment date from the scheduling calendar (if available) or contact the hospital/ clinic directly to arrange your appointment. If you have any questions or problems, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +603 8408 2000
Registration: Please bring along your identification document: NRIC (for Malaysian) or passport (for non-Malaysian) and a proof of confirmation on the day of your appointment.
Pre-existing conditions: Please notify the hospital/clinic if you have any pre-existing conditions or are pregnant to avoid complications.
Fasting Requirement: Fasting is not required for this test.
Refund/Cancellation Policy: Packages booked cannot be refunded but can be redeemed within 3 months from the time of booking.
Advance Booking Requirement : Please book your appointment slot at least 2 days in advance. Any changes in appointment should be informed one (1) day before the appointment date.