- Get your essential vaccinations before embarking on the spiritual journey.
Who should book this package?:
- Meningococcal vaccination is compulsory for all pilgrims travelling to Saudi Arabia.
- The Saudi Arabia Government strongly recommends pneumococcal vaccination to prevent severe pneumonia.
- The Saudi Arabia Government strongly recommends pilgrims to also be vaccinated against the seasonal Flu.
- Advised to get vaccinated minimum 10 days prior to travelling date.
What is included (product/service with description):
- Assessment of general health/ risk factors for any diseases
- Vital signs, physical examination
- Vaccination Card issued to patient.
Book your appointment now. Upon booking you will receive a payment confirmation. Choose your preferred appointment date from the scheduling calendar (if available) or contact the hospital/ clinic directly to arrange your appointment. If you have any questions or problems, please contact us via email at email@example.com or call +603 8408 2000
Registration: Please bring along your identification document: NRIC (for Malaysian) or passport (for non-Malaysian) and a proof of confirmation on the day of your appointment.
Pre-existing conditions: Please notify the hospital/clinic if you have any pre-existing conditions or are pregnant to avoid complications.
Fasting Requirement: Fasting is not required for this test.
Refund/Cancellation Policy: Packages booked cannot be refunded but can be redeemed within 3 months from the time of booking.
Advance Booking Requirement : Please book your appointment slot at least 2 days in advance. Any changes in appointment should be informed one (1) day before the appointment date.