- A Pap smear is a screening test for cervical cancer. It tests for the presence of pre-cancerous or cancerous cells on your cervix. The cervix is the opening of the uterus and cervical cancer is one of the commonest cancer amongst women in Malaysia.
Who should book this package?:
- Women aged 20 - 65 , sexually active and in the child bearing age group.
What is included (product/service with description):
- Assessment of general health/ risk factors for any diseases
- Vital signs/ Waist circumference/ BMI and physical examination
- Review of medical report
- Vaccination suggestion and treatment plan if indicated.
Book your appointment now. Upon booking you will receive a payment confirmation. Choose your preferred appointment date from the scheduling calendar (if available) or contact the hospital/ clinic directly to arrange your appointment. If you have any questions or problems, please contact us via email at email@example.com or call +603 8408 2000
Registration: Please bring along your identification document: NRIC (for Malaysian) or passport (for non-Malaysian) and a proof of confirmation on the day of your appointment.
Pre-existing conditions: Please notify the hospital/clinic if you have any pre-existing conditions or are pregnant to avoid complications.
- Patient should not be menstruating at the time of the scheduled pap smear.
- Patient should avoid intercourse, douching or using any vaginal medicines two days before the pap smear.
- Results of the pap smear will take up to 1 week.
Fasting Requirement: Fasting is not required for this test.
Refund/Cancellation Policy: Packages booked cannot be refunded but can be redeemed within 3 months from the time of booking.
Advance Booking Requirement : Please book your appointment slot at least 2 days in advance. Any changes in appointment should be informed one (1) day before the appointment date.