A chest X-ray produces images of your heart, lungs, blood vessels, airways, and the bones of your chest and spine using a concentrated beam of x-ray radiation. It aids the diagnosis of heart problems, collapsed lung, pneumonia and fractured ribs amongst many other diseases.
Chest X-Ray is recommended for people who want to:
* Have a full physical examination
* Check on the condition of their heart or lungs
* Diagnose or monitor existing heart or lung conditions or symptoms
**Book your appointment now.**
Upon booking you will receive a payment confirmation. Choose your preferred appointment date from the scheduling calendar (if available) or contact the hospital/ clinic directly to arrange your appointment.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact us via email at email@example.com Or call +603 8408 2000 / WhatsApp +60197969585
* Registration: Please bring along your identification document: NRIC (for Malaysian) or passport (for non-Malaysian) and a proof of confirmation on the day of your appointment.
* Pre-existing conditions: Please notify the hospital/clinic if you have any pre-existing conditions or are pregnant to avoid complications.
* Refund/Cancellation Policy: Packages booked cannot be refunded but can be redeemed within 3 months from the time of booking.
* Advance Booking Requirement : Please book your appointment slot at least 3 days in advance